The Versatility of a Carboxytherapy Gel
With Dr. Ava Shamban
How Vaginal Restoration is Changing in 2023
Join the renowned Dr. Red Alinsod and Dr. Falguni Patel as they cover everything Vaginal Restoration and how it is becoming one of the hottest trends in 2023.
Enhancing Plastic Surgery with a Novel Carboxy Gel
Join Dr. Kamakshi R. Zeidler, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, as she discusses how to:
• increase the survivability and reduce risk of necrosis in fat grafting
• reduce complications in surgical procedures
• create an overall improvement of aesthetic appearance
The Blueprint to Successfully Position Vaginal Rejuvenation in Your Practice
Does your practice want to offer sexual health options for your female patients but don’t know where to start?
Are you already offering vaginal restoration but want to optimize and maximize your efforts? It can be overwhelming to offer a new service. However, you want to be proactive and stay ahead of the trends to arm yourself with the proper knowledge and tools to meet the growing needs of your female patients.
• Receive a full-proof 360⸰ action plan to start growing your practice
• Learn how to educate your team and patients on vaginal restoration options
• Walk away with collateral and digital assets that you can implement the next day
Optimal Post Laser and Injectable Treatments Using a Novel Carboxy Mask
How can you assure patients they are getting the most out of their treatment with minimal downtime and optimized results? Join Dr. Ava Shamban, board-certified and celebrity dermatologist, as she reveals her secrets to creating a 5-star experience for her patients with lasers, injectables and CO2Lift.
– Treatments and protocols to get your patients red-carpet ready
– Combotherapy and post care options with the latest clinical data available
– Insights for how to increase patient satisfaction and referrals
The “Game Changer for Women’s Health and Wellness
The vaginal restoration market is approximately a $6billion industry and expected to grow 12.5% annually. Join Dr. Jennifer Owen, board-certified OBGYN and female sexual health expert, as she talks thru the latest technologies and revolutionary protocols to change the course of your patients’ intimate lives.
- Learn about non-surgical and non-hormonal options to treat a variety of female issues
- Hear best in class protocols with real results
- Discuss the latest device for vaginal restoration, the Morpheus8V, and how it plays a role in combination therapy treatment with carboxy gel for women’s sexual health
- LIVE recorded demonstration of a combo treatment of RF Microneedling + CO2Lift V Carboxy Gel with patient feedback
Enhancing the Practice of Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgeons across the country are incorporating CO2Lift, a carboxytherapy topical gel, into their practices in a variety of ways. Tune in to watch with Dr. Jon Grazer, board-certified plastic surgeon and Orange County Top Doctor, as he covers the versatility of this treatment and discusses:- Different protocols for how Carboxy Gel can help reduce surgical complications, reduce recovery time and improve procedural outcomes- Combotherapy and post care options for ablative lasers with the latest clinical data available- Insights for how to increase patient satisfaction and referrals
The Wow Factor! Using Topical Carboxy to Improve Patient Outcomes and Experience
“CARBOXY” is the latest and hottest buzz words in aesthetics! Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to learn what all the talk is about!
Physicians across the country are incorporating CO2Lift, a carboxytherapy topical gel, into their practices in a variety of ways. Tune in to a LIVE webinar with Dr. Mary Lupo, board certified dermatologist, as she covers the versatility of this treatment and discusses:
- Different protocols for what is working and how to maximize your chair time
- Combotherapy and post care options with the latest clinical data available
- Insights for how to increase patient satisfaction and referrals
Get the Low-Down on Skin of Color Concerns
An open, candid and ruthlessly uninhibited discussion about issues and concerns with skin of color. Nothing is a secret, and no holds barred with our expert panel: Dr. Jeanine Downie, Dr. Tess Mauricio, and Lana Kerr. From medical to aesthetic to sexual health concerns, we covered a range of topics related to race, skin color and melanin. PLUS the not so covert ways of how to protect and care for a variety of these conditions.
- Address common concerns: eczema, dermatitis, dry lips, bruising, scarring, keloids and dark circles
- Reveal the best aesthetic treatments for skin of color and how CO2Lift
- CARBOXYTHERAPY plays a role
- REAL TALK about “Care Down There” plus acknowledging normal and natural issues such as bacterial vaginosis, lichen schlerosis and Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Witness a real patient demo of a popular treatment for women of color
Maximizing the Power of PRP with Carboxy Gel
The popularity of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments among patients for aesthetic purposes has exploded in recent years as patients are now realizing the long-term and benefits of this procedure. CO2Lift is the only clinically proven carboxy gel that can help penetrate PRP further into the skin and create longer and better results with in office procedures. Join us along with Integrated PRP as we expose all things PRP + Carboxy with Dr. Jennifer Thomas-Goering and Dr. Christopher Croley.
- – Learn why PRP and combination therapy is important to patients today
- – Discuss post care options following microneedling with PRP
- – Talk thru the differences between PRP systems that are on the market today
- – Gain insights for how to increase patient satisfaction and referrals
PLUS! Live Microneedling with PRP + CO2Lift demo with a roundtable discussion and Q&A!
The X Factor: What’s Missing in your RF Microneedling Treatments Webinar
Stronger, Firmer, Longer: How to Offer Nonsurgical Treatments for Male Sexual Enhancement
Activate the “O” in your Practice Webinar
As aesthetic providers, you holistically treating patients from head to toe, and every where in between. The vaginal restoration market is approximately a $6billion industry and expected to grow 12.5% annually. What are you doing to help women with this growing demand?
Join Dr. Jennifer Owen, board-certified OBGYN and female sexual health expert, as she gives away all of the secrets on this sensitive and powerful area!
- – Learn about non-surgical and non-hormonal options to treat a variety of female issues
- – Hear tips and trick for how to maximize energy-based devices
- – Discuss how regenerative medicine and PRP play a role in combination therapy for women’s sexual health
- – LIVE demonstration of a combo treatment of PRP + Votiva + Carboxy with real time patient feedback
Beyond Birthing: Help Postpartum Women Reclaim Their Intimacy
Attention Doulas, Midwives and Professionals who work with birthing and new moms! Join us for a virtual sit down with Dr Shyrlena Bogard, board-certified OB-GYN and Lana Kerr creator of CO2LiftV, as they discuss issues that aren’t typically addressed when it comes to child birth.
- – Discuss challenges faced after delivery and how to provide a solution.
- – Learn a natural and effective way to restore the perineum after birth.
- – Gain insights to help breast feeding moms in a vital area of their relationship.
- – Find out how to increase revenue while solving major issues for new mothers
Microneedling: Right and Wrong
Whether you call it dermal needling, collagen induction therapy, or microneedling, you don’t want to miss out on this open discussion for how to maximize results. Join us as we expose all things derma/micro-rolling with Dr. Jennifer Thomas-Goering, founder of DR. REVIVAJENNZ MEDICAL AESTHETICS and The DermDuo Twins. Whether you are a physician, nurse practitioner, PA or esthetician, you won’t want to miss out on this event.
- – Learn why microneedling is important to patients today.
- – Find out the tips and tricks of microneedling.
- – Discuss combotherapy and post care options following microneedling.
- – Talk thru the differences between microneedling and RF therapies.
- – Gain insights for how to increase patient satisfaction and referrals
How to incorporate Vaginal Rejuvenation In your Practice Successfully
- – Learn how physicians are maximizing with energy based devices.
- – Hear about the latest in feminine restoration.
- – Gain insights for expanding your offerings.
- – Get the secret to improve patient retention and referrals
- – Interactive Q & A.
O2Lift Evening Of Education with Drs Wendy Roberts and Red Alinsod
- See How The Doctors are using CO2Lift carboxy in their practice to help their patients to achieve better outcomes.
- – Live demonstration post Micro needling.
- – Hear about CO2LiftV- Carboxy Gel Vaginal Regeneration Kit and how Dr Alinsod is using in his Practice.
CO2LiftV Clinical Research Overview + New Study Reveal
Clinical Reveal Of Topical Application For Vaginal Restoration
- – See How Patients Are Improving Functionality In Only 3 Weeks.
- – How To Have A Share In Female Wellness With Little Investment.
- – How To Increase ROI On Your Vaginal Devices.
- – Increase Retail Footprint In Intimate Wellness.
- – Hear from Expert Panel of Physicians.
GDerm Fresh – Skin Rejuvenation for Millenials, Staying A Step Ahead
– How to choose the right laser for the millenial patient.
– Why microneedling is important to your practice.
– Using Carboxytherapy to improve procedural outcomes.
– Simple Vaginal Rejuvenation methods for any practice.