CO2Lift® V is a take-home vaginal rejuvenation treatment
It can improve the symptoms of genito-urinary syndrome of menopause (GSM) as well as patients report reduction in symptoms of lichen sclerosus. Many women report significant improvement in the following conditions:
- Pain during sex
- Post-coital bleeding
- Loss of sensitivity
- Vaginal Laxity
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cosmetic appearance
The majority of women face pain or discomfort during sex as a normal part of the decreasing estrogen levels. The onset of GSM signals a sharp drop in estrogen in perimenopause that continues into menopause and postmenopause.
This decrease in estrogen causes changes in skin elasticity and collagen production, affecting the labia minora and majora, clitoris, and vagina; as well as decreasing skin hydration.
Other women affected by similar changes include women breast feeding, post-hysterectomy, women who take medication with sexual side effects, or women with endocrine disorders.
CO2Lift® V is a gel applied topically to the vulva and as a vaginal suppository using the included syringe. Each treatment is noninvasive, private, and takes only 45 minutes or it can be left on overnight.
This carboxytherapy vaginal gel is effective at reducing recovery time and improving healing in post-procedure patients, including post-episiotomy, post-childbirth trauma, and post-labiaplasty patients. Vaginal Laxity
Who is CO2Lift® V for?
CO2Lift® V can be for every woman:
- Women for self-care and general intimate health
- New Mothers
- Menopausal Women
- Women on prescription medication
- Women concerned about the vulva’s cosmetic appearance
- Women who have had chemotherapy
- Women with a history of breast cancer who have GSM symptoms but cannot take estrogen
- Women with Lichen Schlerosus
- Women with PCOS
Directions On Mixing and Application
Before mixing the large and small pack in a small bowl, massage the small packet to soften it. After mixing thoroughly with mixing stick for about 1 minute, push the gel together in the bowl. Use applicator to pull up the gel. Insert into vagina and on vulva. Apply 2/3 of the gel into the vagina. The rest apply to vulva. Leave on for 45 minutes minimum. You can leave on overnight. Rinse out of vagina by filling applicator with water. Do this about 3 times. Wash off the vulva. Pat dry.
Do this treatment every 5 to 7 days. Then you can maintain with monthly treatments.
STAND ALONE: Most women report results in as little as 3 treatments.
- A 10-day treatment course is recommended to start.
- Initial treatment protocol:
- 3-15 treatments every day
- Maintain 1 treatment monthly
COMBOTHERAPY: Reduce complications and recovery time while improving procedural outcomes
- 5 treatments post-procedure
- 3 CO2Lift® V gel treatments prior to procedure
- 1 CO2Lift® V gel treatment 24 hours post-procedure
- 3 CO2Lift® V gel treatments every other day after
CO2Lift® V Clinical Study Conclusion
- Progressive and cumulative
- Transcutaneous CO2lift® V gel can be used as a base treatment to regenerate the VVA, reducing GMS symptoms and signs.
- Transdermal CO2Lift® V gel can be combined with low-dose estrogens for a short period of time.
- It can also be utilized with other techniques, like laser, radiofrequency, PRP, and nanofat to synergize effects.