Carboxytherapy have been used to promote skin health for over a century, and CO2Lift’s benefits are scientifically proven. The following studies outline CO2Lift’s efficacy and safety for a variety of conditions, including facial skincare, vaginal health, wound healing, and diabeticulcers.
- Face mask Study slides by Biometrix, Research Institute, San Francisco
- A Prospective Clinical and Instrumental Study on the Effects of a Transcutaneous Cosmeceutical Gel that is Claimed to Produce CO2- 33 – (#976 ABSTRACT Surgical Overview SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL Volume 32 ) By GUSTAVO HLEIBASCHOFF, MD GYNECOLOGIST PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE (ICAM) PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL UNION OF LIPOPLASTY DALLAS, TX LUIS COLL, MD DERMATOLOGIST DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER OF RESEARCH IN VIDEO CAPILLAROSCOPY BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA WENDY E. ROBERTS, MD, FAAD GENERATIONAL AND COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
- Case Study Using CO2LiftPro for Management of Woundcare by Dr Charlotte Clark , MD MS
- Case of using CO2LiftPro to treat diabetic ulcer by Dr Laura Slack
- Carboxy for functional and aesthetic gynocology – Dr Gustavo Leibaschoff